Our Board of Directors
- President – Eric MacKellar, Vice President, Private Client Advisor at JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Vice President – Sylvester “Sly” Smalls, Lieutenant, Lee County Sheriff’s Office
- Secretary & Treasurer – Charles Ruck, Realtor, Potter Trinity
- Donor Management Director – Kim Ruck
- Member – Tim Fenton, CEO Arch Management
- Member – David Phipps, Owner, Elite Training Performance & Health
- Emeritus Member – Carmine Marceno, Sheriff, Lee County Sheriff’s Office
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BT CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352, OR BY VISITING WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Pickup the Ball has been designated as a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our public charity status is 170(b)(1)(A)(vi).
Our State of Florida tax exempt number is DTN3274164 CH40304, currently submitted for renewal.
Our Tax ID number is 45-5399203.
Click here to view our IRS Determination Letter
Click here to view our Annual Report
Click here for our 2020 W-9
Click here to check out our organization on Check-A-Charity
Pickup the Ball is insured for General Liability, Professional Liability, Abuse and Molestation, and includes Directors and Officers Insurance Policies.